Thursday, January 28, 2010

Clearblue Monitor Computer Why Is My Clearblue Fertility Monitor Not Asking Me To Do A Test?

Why is my Clearblue fertility monitor not asking me to do a test? - clearblue monitor computer

I got a Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor from a friend. It was not used for 5 years, and the instructions if you say that removing the mountains of data to be lost over 2 hours, so I thought that after 5 years, memory was completely dead.

Nevertheless, the system is asking me to do a test on CD6, but it is possible that the data from my old friends still remember? After 5 years? "My biggest worry is that I am on CD6 EWCM, because my cycle is very short. In the last 2 months I ovulate on CD10, at this rate it will take months to get the team to my boss (I know a lot of information, so my frustration!) ideas, girls?

5 comments:

Chels said...

Try this:

Please read all instructions before using the screen:

1. With the monitor, place a clean test used to continue the CAP (Remove the plastic cap from one end and snap the other end of the rod) to the test strips to monitor.

2. Make sure that "fit"

3. M Press. Hold the "M" button while turning the monitor. *** NOTE: Do not touch "M" button until the user guide to do.

4. It is the "Remove test strips show" character (flashing a test with an arrow pointing right). They continue to press "m" Stick

5. Take the "hold m" button and in about 20 seconds, you will see a screen full of symbols. The screen will look like you are crazy and full of pictures.

6. Remove the test stick, then quickly the finger on the button of M '. All storage must be destroyed.

7. Your screen should show afLashing "m" and one or two dashes. If not, perhaps, a "1" and not intermittently, 'M show' if you do that, then you must repeat the process, as shown in red, M "and dashes.

8. Start with the monitor on CD 1, brochure after class.


(You should be able to hold the M key at the end to reset the monitor to CD6 - but I think it's the last CD that you can configure it manually.)

Kaiya's Mama said...

Follow the instructions will be released back to the previous answer. You can always take a month or 2 to get to the screen "about you, but I do not think it take longer than that. I have long, irregular cycles, and I have my pic "first" in the second reading during the months of use.

Kaiya's Mama said...

Follow the instructions will be released back to the previous answer. You can always take a month or 2 to get to the screen "about you, but I do not think it take longer than that. I have long, irregular cycles, and I have my pic "first" in the second reading during the months of use.

Remee <3 said...

Get a new 1st

Laura is TTC#1 said...

You need to reset ... Your data is probably still there. Chels gave instructions

Post a Comment