Saturday, January 30, 2010

Womens Girdles Pics What Do The Ladies Think Of Me?

What do the ladies think of me? - womens girdles pics

I like to wear women's underwear, if I am away for the economy. I dressed in bra, panties, garters, increase my waist nylon. On several occasions I was walking into the girls that the housework while I do in my helmet. In most cases, to excuse the child and leave, but sometimes they begin to clean the room with my dress that way. I have the make-up, but no wig, ladies. Sometimes when the girl is in the course of your supplies purchase immediately followed by another houskeeper. Do you consider it worthwhile for them to evacuate the room with my dress that way. Too often, when I was out and mens clothes on my clothes, so that it was the room clean, then I returned to my room to the drawer that I my panties, bra, girdle, stockings and find leaf has been lost. I always have underwear to Tidey in my drawers. Do you think that the girls talk to me, so that your colleagues?

10 comments:

Je t'aime ♥ said...

Eww.
this rare

Katie G said...

ummm .... Ok

Ashley C said...

im sorry thats really werid

Ashley C said...

im sorry thats really werid

ukblonde said...

Yes, it works, because what people do when they have something that they do not normally see to see. I do not know if you saw someone doing something that I thought was strange?

Erin Day™ said...

I do not know what to say, uh, but it's a bit crazy, but I heyy means that you live, how they live. I do not know, therefore, can not be assessed. Well, if you were talking, her colleagues not to hear when you went to ensure, through life, aware of what people are saying about us, we all insurance and self-determination, which is like going to the life ... I hope that helped:]

claytona... said...

They really speak to you. And it is very difficult for them to clean the room while you dress this way. But if one agrees with him is not so important. However, it could and should lose their jobs over this. I would like to inform your supervisor immediately! Especially if they went through their belongings.

good morining sunshine said...

like the strangest thing I've read at least one months. lol
of course, are uncomfortable. its creepy!

Alexis said...

are frightening.

Alexis said...

are frightening.

Post a Comment