Sunday, November 8, 2009

Muscle Spasm Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes A Painful Muscle Spasm In The Calve Muscle?

What causes a painful muscle spasm in the calve muscle? - muscle spasm causes more condition_symptoms

Once in a blue moon, I woke up in the middle of the night with painful muscle cramps in the calves. Its duration is about 2 minutes. I have heard that it might due to lack of calcium ... that can not be true because I drink a glass of milk almost every day .. Is there a way to avoid that if I get them?

4 comments:

Rip michael </3 said...

Soo good if ur having painful muscle spasms that really means that you may experience program, Charlie Horse ... IKK yeaa hurt like hell! =]... Then try these ... ok, it will taste salty, but sat down in a banana and eats ... Nutrians with banana and salt help to stop it! ... I hope this helps!

bogey said...

Another thing is, you can try the legs before emptying lean against a wall and press your heels to stretch the floor

all phys-ed teachers can use this

I know how to expand by pushing the clutch in my 18 wheels no longer be available immediately

Calcium is for bones and joints that although

Christy SD Nurse said...

This type of seizure called Charlie horse "Sometimes this is for any reason, or, sometimes, this can occur due to a lack of potassium ... eat bananas

3825me said...

Is not it just cramps in the calf muscle? Try to eat more salt.

Post a Comment