Friday, November 20, 2009

Writing A Cover Letter For Dental Hygiene] I Took A Year Off After Graduation To Be A Stay-at-home-mom.How To I Explain It On My Cover Letter And Resume?

I took a year off after graduation to be a stay-at-home-mom.How to I explain it on my cover letter and resume? - writing a cover letter for dental hygiene]

I'm having trouble writing my letter. I would say I am a young graduate, but that's not entirely correct. I graduated last year. I can not say that I have experienced, because I spent last year, when they stay at home parent. I was told (or rather, does not work) myself into a corner!

Should I not mention that I took a break in the letter and write as if I'm just your degree done, and then you tell me if they ask? Or is it better to have a line like "I join the workforce after a period of maternity leave? (Line A http://www.collegerecruiter.com/pages/qu ... - I can not add looking for something entirely appropriate for this situation!)

Should I specify that I can keep the cap in the dental field by step through the reading of his career, literature, or something else?

I have a terrible time set correctly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment