Sunday, November 22, 2009

Videos De Mario Salieri Online What Game Should I Ask For Christmas?

What game should i ask for christmas? - videos de mario salieri online

I do not know what to ask for a game for Christmas?
I have a Wii and I have a list of all my relatives. I do not know what I ask Mom MYM DO
The games I listed, for all
Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour
Wario Land Shake It
Call of Duty 5 World at War

In the list I wana 3 games, so it can be more stressful for leess Em games, which I have now
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Okami
Battalion Wars 2
Metroid Prime 3
Mario Kart Wii

I want to ask Sonic Unleashed, but I prefer to buy if the price sounds really because the game is short, is only interested in more interested in the footsteps of days.

I thought list ablout De Blob. De Blob is good? wat u give? It is repetative?

List of all games that you can imagine. Personally, I'm usually playing solo and WiFi. (I do not really play video games with my friends. I am in wifi) plz help!

We are certainly not listed

Super Paper Mario
Animal Crossing Wii
My Sims
SoZero-NIC drivers
Mario Party 8
Wii Fit
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Besides, what do you think of naruto revolution 2?

0 comments:

Post a Comment