Saturday, February 20, 2010

Interesting Church Program Dream Interpretation: I Dreamt I Was In Church Talking To Two Dead People?

Dream Interpretation: I dreamt I was in church talking to two dead people? - interesting church program

I sat in front of the church, just a program, but because it is too early was bent really uncomfortable and my neck and it was painful.

Then I sat a few seats behind me and felt much more relaxed, but sat there talking to 2 deaths have used.

1, a man, and the 2nd was Stage was an aunt. My aunt told me that the passage: "I am surprised that very interesting, this is not your kind of thing," I said okay.

Im not sure what that means, someone has to interpret?

4 comments:

de83601 said...

Perhaps close "to the forehead symbolizes a leadership role that you feel uncomfortable. But at the same time if they are not in the leadership role that you might feel a different person" dead "in the church. Hope this helps .:)

1471phil... said...

I think it means that he forgot at a random time with her aunt, and even strangers who are just. And I prefer to leave before the church, to his hunger to become closer to God has grown and ready to show their faith more than just go to church. Maybe that would calm their spiritual hunger, merging the two through the dissemination of the Word of God. To a good seed that you are good fruit. Not only do I use the word of God of the Bible, but on shares, as Paul wrote 1 Cornthians 13:2 "And if I have prophecy, and all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but not charity, I am nothing. "is too confident as I said, but also demonstrates the faith through good works. Talk to God, Jesus, the Bible and reading.

Danny said...

his fate was his 3rd. Possession and could symbolize the evil spirits. But this is just a wild guess ^ - ^ lol sorry

ansun said...

Often I see the dead in my dreams when I was stressed i.

Post a Comment