Friday, February 19, 2010

What Is Anorexia More Condition_symptoms Mindframe Of Someone With Anorexia?

Mindframe of someone with anorexia? - what is anorexia more condition_symptoms

I am not anorexic, I write a book and a sign anorexic.I "appears on some websites to give me more of an idea of how they think that people with anorexia, but it sounds so ... as a definition, or simply a list of symptoms.I want to know more "do not eat to lose weight, I know that this is not always the case.

I know ... The MindFrames a person Anorexia ... as
What should we think when we anorexic eating, or if they look to see others eat?
Do not wan't to write about this character never eat because it is not realistic yet, you can, what kind of food you eat in anorexia and how often do you eat?
Could we actually convince people with anorexia Aroand than just "fast metabolism", because not everyone sticks to the skin and bones from anorexia?
What is right and avoid wrong way to deal with a person anorexia?
Your opinion: Anorexia is more like an obsession with food and weight obsession?

2 comments:

that_boy... said...

Well, I am the EDNOS ana full, but may be in a position a little help. I'll try.

Good to see other people eat, if not the kind of wow I have so much power they consume and not instant messaging. Also a kind of trick haha eat more, he is lean and not you. Clearly, more complex, but in essence you.

No, I do not eat is not really realistic. Maybe a situation where they eat a lot (as far as theyre concerned) with a restaurant, etc., but to overcome the guilt and selfhate trigger binge, or a few days of starvation, or both. In the experiment, just to be, so that you can develop as you think. Rapid metabolism can convince, but only if they get away with it, as people leave, packaging, etc. for Think eat more than they do.

Confrontation does not know.

An obsession with both.

I do not know if it would ever helped me, but the people iv talked about anorexia / ED TO remarkably similar in their MindFrames.

Also PM or something if you can here, I do not know if I can help, I really admire what you do.

k j said...

and some anorexics feel so helpless that they do not deserve to eat, others think that power is dirty and they think they are better than others because they have self-control are not eating enough to others what convince them that is good, and some need only think they are overweight during the night if the food, some want to be thinner than their friends envy them, the list is long

Post a Comment