Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Is The Mucous Coming From My Cervix Anal Mucous, Discharge,itching Burning, Strange Bowel Movements, And A Lot Of Infections..what's Going On!?

Anal mucous, discharge,itching burning, strange bowel movements, and a lot of infections..what's going on!? - what is the mucous coming from my cervix

I have lots of yeast infections and BV each year. I wonder if you get problems with my anus to yeast.

I take estrogen because I have a lot of drought.

For a year, indoors and out, I'll pee in order, and all those who fall from my rectum, mucous membranes, sometimes in my underwear. I did know a stool in my underwear without it, for pushing the only way. It seems a lot of mucus coming from there. I do not understand.

I also have white spots around my rectal area, vulva and vagina. These areas will also go through periods of feeling that everywhere Papercuts, redness and severe itching.

I tested again and again for sexually transmitted diseases and have no sexually transmitted diseases. The drugs do not seem to help. Sex does not exacerbate the situation. It comes and goes with his own head ..

I am afraid of vaginal / rectal cancer.
I had cancer of the cervix leads to the removal of part of my neck .. HELP!?

7 comments:

AC said...

To go to the doctor.

Tammy said...

I will make you not afraid, but hun, should by all means go to the doctor! What is wrong with you is not normal and should be monitored!

If you delay, and it gets serious, it takes precious moments of your life. And if there is something smaller? You can go to the doctor, fix it, and not live with it anymore!

I am not able to list, because everything that could be any number of things could. Please, please, come to see a doctor soon. Today is Friday, call today and make an appointment for next week.

I wish you all the best!

Do not be nervous, be fixed,!

Tiare said...

Come on, it is not obvious that one must go to a doctor for. You already have precancerous changes in the cervix (if you had cancer of the uterus would be a real, not only returns a portion of the cervix have) is at risk of vulvar cancer. This could be many things. could be yeast, lichen sclerosis, could, could be worse. Stop looking for advice on the internet and go see your doctor.

Mary O said...

chhttp you better: / / www.gicare.com/pated/epdgs19.htme ... Check for cancer of the rectum on this website;

squiresp... said...

Perhaps there's a reason they have not seen a doctor? I must assume an important reason that most people have today.

It can not be insured? How about the discovery of a clinic for women, such as Planned Parenthood. Not only that abortion and condoms to distribute, but also provides subsidized child care for the affairs of women, and distrust of doctors who specialize in this type of problem.

Malea S said...

Everyone gives great advice! Going to the doctor! It seems to me that there's another factor for the situation. Fear can be a huge reason why many people do not seek medical care. What he told you, I doubt that you consult a doctor. Because if this happened to me, I would in a heartbeat at the doctor for diagnosis. Not knowing is the greatest fear

Kay said...

Well, I can help with the problem of the vagina, but you should see a gastrointestialologist see for colonoscopy to detect anal leaks. If a problem is detected early can save a lot of problems in the future.

Post a Comment