Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sticky Fluids Before Period Bloated Stomach, Pain Around Ovary - What's Wrong?

Bloated stomach, pain around ovary - what's wrong? - sticky fluids before period

Here are my symptoms are:
- Very swollen stomach
- Abdominal pain and sometimes cramps
- Right pelvic pain
- Pain when pressure is exerted on the upper abdomen (but this could be due to stress on)
- Constant lower back pain, the time of the combustion
- Pain in the upper back, sometimes
- Stinging pain in my right ovary area, often a few times in the last month and in recent weeks

When I wake up at night, I only have pain, then everything starts much later. My last week ended, and I had a urinary tract infection about 5 weeks, 5 days for the untreated and treated with cranberry tablets. I think I ovulate now that I have the neck thingy clear sticky fluid. My periods are very irregularr, and often back pain was so bad when I PMS.

Is there something wrong with me? I have not experienced this pain before.

1 comments:

Suzanne C said...

I did not have much to offer to the sense of "knowledge", but ...

I would say go to the doctor, and if you do not have the satisfaction he seeks, may make another backup.

Maybe try some breathing exercises and relaxation or take a relaxing bath with some Aveeno or something.

The advice I think I read that someone on taking Motrin sounded good. Just be sure you take any drugs to make your stomach feel sick. I know this because two weeks ago, I have some Motrin with Excedrin, because I was terrible, and I was very sick to his stomach.

I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, a long time. I remember that the pill for some time Helped. This is not a "serious" per se ... I have in my life was worse, but can be painful, annoying, alarming, etc.

Good luck to you =)

Post a Comment